[Heb-NACO] Obvious error in romanized form of name

Robert M. TALBOTT rtalbott at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 9 16:22:41 EDT 2015

Thank you, Heidi and Aaron.

Yes, the notion that the "u" might be a legitimate romanization
occurred to me, but it also occured to me that the "u" key is located
between the "y" and "i" keys on the qwerty board, and a typo certainly
seems possible if not likely. Nevertheless, it seems reasonable to
provisionally make the "Levu" form the AAP.

Cheers

Bob