[Heb-NACO] Fwd: [PCCLIST] Guidelines for updating personal names with 667 note

Kuperman, Aaron akup at loc.gov
Thu Apr 3 11:31:36 EDT 2014

A very unofficial comment: often all this involves is looking at the heading, saying “yup – kosher” and deleting the 667, or at worst needing to flip a 4xx and the 1xx.  This isn’t a big scary thing.—Aaron K.

Aaron Kuperman, LC Law Cataloging Section.
This is not an official communication from my employer