[Heb-NACO] romanization of קוקטייל

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:31:23 EDT 2013

I am agreeing with Rachel and Barry. As far as I remember it was
established that in case of two Yudin we romanize it as "ai".

I remember I asked about שייקספיר and it was agreed that it will be
Shaikspir and not Shekspir.

[I guess that in case of שיקספיר it will be Shikspir - like ויס is Vis]

Yossi

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschlaeger
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit