[Heb-NACO] Romanization: ayin lamed zayin vav zayin

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Tue May 14 13:26:35 EDT 2013

Hi Bob,

Off-hand I cannot think of an Hebrew-language gazetters for places outside of Israel but it might appear in אנציקלופדיה העברית״ which may have vocalized headings. I don't have it readily accessible but I am sure that one of our safranim colleagues will have a copy at hand.

Also you can check Atlas le-toldot ʻam Yiśraʼel (1965)

Good luck, Heidi