[Heb-NACO] $x Liturgy -- Texts or $v Prayers and devotions

Jasmin Nof jnof at upenn.edu
Thu Jun 28 12:22:12 EDT 2012

Thanks Cliff.  Yes, after I sent the message to the list-serv I did more
research and learned about the 5 main Jewish communities in India (thank
you Wikipedia...)  At this point I'm leaning toward using  Bene Israel /
Jews $z India $z Cochin (when in Marathi and/or specified) followed by
$x Liturgy $v Texts, and when not specified, Judaism $z India $v Prayers
and devotions.  Or does the Collective Wisdom think that Jews $z India
$z Cochin should be followed by $v Prayers and devotions? I'm happy to
get more input.

Thanks again, Jasmin