[Comicsstudiessociety] Fwd: [Out of the Alley!] Free Comic Book Day offer from Hogan's Alley

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 10:38:15 EDT 2021

This is a good magazine.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hogan's Alley <hoganmag at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 14, 2021, 5:07 AM
Subject: [Out of the Alley!] Free Comic Book Day offer from Hogan's Alley

Dear fellow comics fan:

It's Free Comic Book Day, and you know what that means! Plus, to take
advantage of this offer, you don't even have to go out and engage with the
humans! Simply send us an e-mail (hoganmag at gmail.com) TODAY with your
mailing address, and we’ll send you a FREE issue of Hogan’s Alley! No
obligations, no strings attached; the only thing it will cost you is
several hours as you enjoy the issue. (This offer is valid for all U.S.
residents, whether you’re a current subscriber or not.) If you’ve taken us
up on this offer before, you know there's only one condition: We must
receive your e-mail request on Free Comic Book Day (August 14), not the day
after. (As always, after that date, any requests for freebies will receive
only scorn and derision.) So don't tarry!

While we have your attention, we'll tell you that we're putting the
finishing touches on the long-delayed Hogan's Alley #23 (cover shown
below), and we hope you'll subscribe <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hoganmag.com/store-1__;!!KGKeukY!hegOVi3ij_Ws71Y2QZg0984xGXjlKsKPDLb-lboRuML01YHrsCHsJx-ZDP8mnHQSdXhgo1BbgMN2$ > in
time to receive it. (We won't begin selling it as a stand-alone purchase
until we know subscribers have their copies, as subscribers are our top
priority.)

Thank you for your time and attention, and we in the Alley hope this finds
you well. If you visit your local comics shop for Free Comic Book Day, we
encourage you to do so safely!

[image: HA23 cover cropped.jpg]

-