[Comicsstudiessociety] CFP for The Neverending Story

Sean Hadley sean.hadley at faulkner.edu
Sat Aug 14 15:05:13 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I know this is not directly comic related (though I think there is an
opportunity for some of that here), but I would like to share the following
CFP with you. I am an editor on an upcoming volume looking at *The
Neverending Story*. If the call looks interesting to you, do feel free to
submit a proposal. And if you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers,

Sean Hadley
sean.hadley at faulkner.edu

*“There are some things which cannot be learned quickly, and time, which is
all we have, must be paid heavily for their acquiring.” – Ernest Hemingway,
Death in The Afternoon*

and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. Finally, the
recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.