[Comicsstudiessociety] [External] Submission - Free webinar for comics scholars

Maria Fernanda Diaz-Basteris mdiazbasteris at cornellcollege.edu
Sun Dec 13 22:16:09 EST 2020

Dear Sheena,
I'm a comic scholar in Iowa. I registered and tried to join the webinar
today, had it on my calendar for 1 pm (central time). When I click on the
link for it, it said it was over. Would you clarify which time zone you
are referring to? I already registered for the one next Sunday and I don't
want to miss it!
Thank you for doing this for us! We need you!
Best
Fer

*Fernanda Díaz-Basteris, Ph.D.Visiting Assistant Professor of
SpanishDepartment of Classical and Modern Languages*
*Cornell College*

*600 1st St, Mt Vernon, IA 52314*

*pronouns: she/her*