[Comicsstudiessociety] Contact Info Request

Halsband, Megan mhals at loc.gov
Mon Dec 14 09:46:51 EST 2020

Hello all,

Hope you are all safe and well. I'm reaching out to see if 1) Dave Huxley is on this list or 2) anyone has a contact email for him. If you do, could you either share my email with him or send it to me privately? I'm working on a chapter on western comics in a book I'm researching and I wanted to chat with him about his recent book, "Lone Heroes and the Myth of the American West in Comic Books, 1945-1962."

Thanks very much!

Take care,

Megan

Megan Halsband