Quizzes

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 17 10:23:34 EST 2022

We have weekly quizzes this semester.  The hope is it will give a little incentive for
you to keep up and not fall behind.  The weekly quizzes cover less material than a
midterm so they should be a little easier.  They add up to equate to one midterm.
Plus, they will help prepare you for the midterms.

You should be working every day (watch the "How to Learn/Study" recording).
Read the sections and do end-of-chapter problems each day as we go along for
what I've covered in each lecture.

A day or two before your quiz you should review for the quiz.  Skim over the material
the quiz covers and do some more EOC exercises.  I'll be putting the coverage for
a quiz on my personal class web page at the "Quizzes" link later this week but plan
on at least Ch 1.

Dr. Zellmer