Midterm 1 Review & updates to my webpages

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 5 19:02:05 EST 2022

I'm holding a review for MT1 tomorrow, Sunday, 2/6, 3:15-5:00 PM in
1000 McPherson Lab.

I've updated the Exams and Practice Exams link on my personal class
webpages.  There were some things still there from last spring when we
were teaching and giving exams remotely.  There's other useful information
there.

I would suggest taking the sample quizzes for quizzes 1 and 2 (look at
the solutions afterward).  I also suggest taking at least one practice exam
beforehand.

If you have questions send them to me tonight so I can prepare something
in the morning.  I may not be answering e-mails for the rest of the day as I'm
busy with getting quizzes ready.

I know some people can't make this.  I will attempt to use Zoom to record the
review but it won't be live.  I can't make any promises as to the quality.  I may
ask someone who will be at the review and taking notes using Notability and
recording audio to send me the Notability file and I will then put it on Carmen.
However, that does mean you would have to have Notability.

Dr. Zellmer