Midterm 1 announcements and corrections to my webpages

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 5 19:35:00 EST 2022

I stated I corrected my webpages for the Exams and Practice Exams links.
For some reason the latest html pages I wrote didn't copy over but instead
some intermediate ones I was working on which had old info from last
spring did.  I've been having some trouble even today making sure the
correct ones got there but finally had success.

There was old info about exams when we were taking them remotely.
We are not doing that this semester.

The exams WILL be IN PERSON on TUESDAY, 2/8, 6-7:15 PM.  We
will start at 6.  If you come late you will not get the full time.  My webpage
had Thursday, 2/8, which of course wouldn't make sense.  The syllabus
has the correct dates.

Dr. Zellmer