lecture today

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 3 11:43:00 EST 2022

Since e-mailing last nigh about holding lecture via Zoom today we've been told
we can't technically do that.  However, we've also been told we can have you
cover the material on your own using the pre-recorded lectures.  Then I will
not cover all that material in class.  Since our class moves so quickly to begin
with I'm not going to really be able to do much of it in or subsequent lectures.
Also, we were going to cover calorimetry today and a few other things which
you will be using for next week's exp.

So, I'm still going to hold the Zoom I set up at the link I sent last night.  I will
go over the material.  Like always, you aren't required to attend.  I'm doing
this to help you when you watch the videos.

The plan for lecture today was to finish Ch 5 and get up through 6.5.  The
pre-recorded videos in Carmen (see the "Lecture" module) for today cover
this material.

Here's the link again for the Zoom I set up last night,

https://osu.zoom.us/j/99389933988?pwd=Sm9NNHNIQWZaUkZDWWl3NlcraUtndz09

Dr. Zellmer