Lecture and lab review tomorrow

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 2 22:29:50 EST 2022

Classes have been cancelled for tomorrow.  I'm a bit surprised they did
it this early and not in the morning.

We can't afford to lose a lecture in this class.  What many classes often
do in this situation is tell students they're responsible for learning the
material on your own.

I don't want to do that, particularly for those of you who have been coming
to lecture.  We do have pre-recorded lectures on Carmen.  Rather than just
have you watch those I will hold a Zoom lecture during our regularly
scheduled lecture time.  The following is the link,

https://osu.zoom.us/j/99389933988?pwd=Sm9NNHNIQWZaUkZDWWl3NlcraUtndz09

I had already asked the Vice Chair about this and he stated we could have
students watch pre-recorded lectures or hold a Zoom lecture.  I'm doing both.

For tomorrow's review, the TA will send you a Zoom link.  They will take
attendance and ask you to respond periodically during the review.  This is
for your benefit as we have a midterm coming up.  It's your chance to ask
questions about things you're having trouble with.

Right now we're operating on the premise there will be in-person classes on
Friday.  Should that change I'll let you know what we'll do.

Dr. Zellmer