Change to Wed AM office hours and additional Wed PM office hours

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:53:00 EST 2023

I discussed this in lecture on Thursday.  I've had very few visitors to my T,W,R
9 AM office hours.  I was going to do away with the T, R 9 AM hours but decided
to keep those.

I've changed the Wed. 9 AM hours to 10-11 AM.

I've also added Wed. office hours from 3-4 PM.

Just a reminder, I also have office hours T, R 1-2 PM and Tuesday night 7:30-8:30.

There are no official office hours over spring break but if you need help or want
to discuss where you stand in the course e-mail me and we can arrange
something.

Dr. Zellmer