Quiz 2 material (13.5, 13.6, 14.1-14.2)

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 26 20:41:29 EST 2023

Quiz 2 will cover:  Sections 13.5, 13.6 and 14.1-14.2.

The quiz will be accessible this coming Sunday, 1/29, at 7 PM.
The quiz window is 7-10.  The quiz is 40 min.  If you want
the full 40 min you must start no later than 9:20. The
quiz window shuts down at 10 PM or after 40 min.

If you have a conflict, contact me now, don't wait.

The quiz covers last week's lecture material and part of Tuesday's
lecture from this week (examples for initial rate problems).  The
Mastering homework due this weekend is a review of that material.
Information is on my personal class webpage at the Quizzes link.
Normally, the Mastering due on a weekend is a good indicator of
what the quiz will cover, although I can't say that will always
be true.

You are NOT allowed to work together or get help from anyone else
or the internet (other than the material on our class website, like
the textbook, my notes, etc).  You are not allowed to provide help
or upload the quiz, its questions, or the answers to the internet,
during or after the quiz.

Rather than repeat it all here, you can find details of what's covered on
the quiz on my web page by going to the "Quizzes<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1220/quiz/quiz_1220.htm>" link at my Chem 1220
class web page (not Carmen). It also lists which sections from the textbook
are covered and the corresponding end-of-chapter (EOC) exercises and on-line
Mastering homework which you should be able to do. There's also further
descriptions of things there and links to other help files for this material
which can be found on my web pages.

Dr. Zellmer