e-mails sent to class

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 11 15:15:52 EST 2023

If you just entered the course recently you've probably missed most of the e-mails I've sent to the class.

This also applies to others who perhaps can't find the ones I've sent.  There are links on my personal

class web page containing the e-mails sent so far.  There is a link for each month which will take you to

a page which shows a link for each individual e-mail sent by date sent.  The links sent in those e-mails

are active links.

Go to my personal class 1220 link,

https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1220/chem1220.htm

Scroll down to the bottom and you will see these links.  They will be there the whole semester.

You are responsible for anything which has occurred in class even if you only added recently.

Dr. Zellmer