First lecture coverage in Ch 13

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 9 08:00:57 EST 2023

In lecture I take Ch 13 a little out of order.  This is indicated in
the Lecture schedule in the syllabus.

We will start this week with 13.4 and 13.2.  Then we will do 13.1
and 13.3.  We will finish up Ch 13 in order, 13.5 and 13.6.

Skim through sections 13.4 and 13.2 and maybe 13.1 before the
first lecture.  Just skim quickly, don't worry if you don't understand
it.

I won't always send these kinds of e-mail.  It's the beginning of the
semester and I know some of you are feeling a little lost, particularly
with Carmen opening a little later than usual.  Plus, I'm taking part of
Ch 13 out of order.

Dr. Zellmer