Mastering sync

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 26 08:00:38 EDT 2023

The Mastering closed this past weekend.  I'm working on syncing over all
the scores. This can take awhile.

While I'm doing this it could send out messages.  Ignore them.  I have to
sync them over and then make sure all assignments synced over properly.
There were problems with this last semester and people who've tried
to already sync this semester have had problems.

Once I'm sure everything has synced correctly, I'll let you know.  You will
see your gradebook grow by leaps and bounds because every MC assignment
will be synced over.  Of course, you will see your total score change as well.

Dr. Zellmer