[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club - Meeting/tour reminder

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 7 11:58:29 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder to please stop by to tour the foundry (MacQuigg 050) today and tomorrow (September 7th & 8th) between 4-6pm.  I will be there personally both days to show people around and answer any questions.

Also, this is a reminder to sign up to tour an industrial aluminum foundry<https://forms.gle/LVPLtD5vGVHka7x19> later this semester (the sign-up is non-binding and free, we just need to figure out the best day for the most students).

Join our GroupMe.<https://groupme.com/join_group/57782545/miZZFSvD>

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165