[AFS_OSU] FEF Scholarships

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 8 17:25:31 EST 2021

All,

Please see and fill out the attached FEF scholarship. We have been given $6000 to pass out to students this year!

Please let me know if you have any questions. When you submit your application, please send it to Dr. Luo and cc me on it as well.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165