[AFS_OSU] In-person Foundry time sign-up

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Mar 3 11:55:30 EST 2021

All,

Previously I sent out a poll to see when people are available. Based on the poll, we will have in-person foundry time on Thursday March 11th and Thursday March 18th from 1:30pm to around 3:00pm. Each session will be limited to 4 student members (not including myself). Anyone is encouraged to sign up including the officers. In April I will try and schedule the sessions at a different day/time so that people busy this time can attend in April.

To sign up, please simply reply directly on this email to me that you are interested and which day you can do (please indicate if you can do both). Please let me know if you have any questions.

Like I mentioned previously, future foundry access is currently questionable, so I strongly encourage you to try and attend an in-person event sometime this semester.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165