[AFS_OSU] Career Fair Opportunity Through Foundry Club (AFS)

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Feb 3 09:55:11 EST 2021

All,

I would like to inform you that the Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) will be hosting a virtual career fair on March 4th and 5th (College industry Conference). This event is intended to serve mostly as a career fair and expose students to industry professionals in the foundry industry. Many companies from around the country typically attend this event specifically to hire interns and full-time employees in the fields related to the foundry industry (metallurgy, casting, design, sand, refractories, quality, computational modeling, operations, sales). Before the career fair, you will be notified about what companies are attending so you can research them ahead of time.

Foundry club is able to select 10 students to attend the event for free. The only requirement to attend the event is to make a FREE student FEF profile online here<https://www.fefinc.org/login.html?view=registration>. You do not have to be a member of OSU foundry club to attend this event, however foundry club members will be given priority over non-members if more than 10 students are interested.

If you are interested you must email me by Tuesday Feb 9th (next week) at moodispaw.4 at osu.edu with or reply to this email with the following information: Name, year in school, degree, member of foundry club?, and a brief sentence why you are interested in attending. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165