[AFS_OSU] FEF Announcement: Student FB presentation, competition announcement, and survey

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Feb 3 09:33:40 EST 2021

All,

Please see the below announcement about a live presentation this Friday (note it is 11:30am Central time) being put on by the Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF).

Also please don't forget to attend our meeting tomorrow Feb 2nd at 4pm!

Time: Feb 4, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/93735430926?pwd=TmFuWTZGT0c1eFViYytZQ0JheW5CQT09
Meeting ID: 937 3543 0926
Password: 915921

From: Pam Lechner <Pam at fefinc.org>
Subject: Student FB presentation, competition announcement, and survey

This email is being sent to all students who completed (by 1/19/21) an FEF student registration form for the 2020/21 school year, along with all FEF professors. If there are any students that you know of who registered after 1/19, feel free to forward this email to them.

We wanted to let you know that Friday, February 5, there will be a FB live presentation on our FB page (facebook.com/fefinc). It will begin at 11:30am central time and will go for 10 minutes. The presenter will be Bo Wallace from AFS; he’ll be going over the particulars for the AFS/FEF Student Research Competition held in conjunction with Casting Congress. I have also attached a copy of the informational flyer to this email.

In an effort to continue to provide information and networking opportunities, we are scheduling both FB live presentations and student zoom webinars for the upcoming months. We’re looking for some subject suggestions that you, students, would like to have presented. Please help us by filling out this SHORT survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FB-ZoomSubjects<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FB-ZoomSubjects__;!!KGKeukY!k3q5WHJYEfiVt26tjs7iPyvN_mfnvuMaztruDllvJBkcXf-j-76JkTnuNtqD7M8U-fw$>. We appreciate your participation.

Thanks,

Pam Lechner

Director of Alumni & Academic Relations

847-490-9200