[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club (AFS) AU20 First Meeting Follow up

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Sep 11 15:55:46 EDT 2020

All,

Thank you for attending yesterday's meeting. If you missed the meeting, the presentation slides are attached. More information will be coming next week about the next meeting.

If you intend to join in for our virtual meetings this semester (topics included in attached presentation), please fill out this poll <https://www.when2meet.com/?9740915-GfXmk> for your general availability.

GroupMe sign up<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groupme.com/join_group/57782545/miZZFSvD__;!!KGKeukY!nnF_bBT1CNQnlQkZjCl1iUaR5PDAHABeM6-cjUzLEpsQPPTCKcTkhMCrh3gFoTdNdLs$>

We encourage everyone to make an FEF profile<https://www.fefinc.org/students.html>, for you to access the FEF job search platform, as well as scholarship opportunities. For anyone who already has an FEF profile, please look for another incoming message from FEF about your profile following this email.

As always, please feel free to reach out to me via email or through the GroupMe if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, he/him/his, Watts 384