[AFS_OSU] AFS Meeting reminder

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 14 09:45:12 EST 2020

​Good morning,

Just a reminder for our meeting this week…

January 16, 2020 is our first meeting of the new year and one of my favorites. It’s the meeting we get to reward the efforts of some extraordinary young minds in our field. It’s SCHOLARSHIP NIGHT!! This year we are going to be joined by the local FEF Board for our presentation.

We are also going to have a guest speaker from A.S.K. as well!! Sean Harmon, Technical Manager for No-Bake, will be joining us to give a short presentation on the importance of sand, sand properties and uses in the No-Bake/Shell processes. Then an update from the students and the presentation of the Scholarships!!!

So please RSVP to eric at keenersand.com<mailto:eric at keenersand.com> or the www.afscentralohio.org<http://www.afscentralohio.org/> website and join us January 16, 2020 for a very exciting night welcoming Sean and the students at the Makoy Center.

Located at:  5462 Center St.

                   Hillard, OH. 43026

Meet and Greet at 6:00 PM

Dinner at 6:30 PM with the presentations shortly after

Michael J. Warner

Vice Chairman

AFS-COC

Let us know if you would like to carpool!

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Metals and Manufacturing Research Lab
Material Science and Engineering, OSU
Foundry Club Chair

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Watts 384