[AFS_OSU] Central Ohio AFS Meeting - TOMORROW

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 23 15:07:39 EST 2018

Hi all,
Just a few reminders of upcoming events.

Central Ohio AFS Meeting – OSU Scholarship Night
Wednesday, January 24 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Makoy Center (5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026)
Please RSVP here<http://www.afscentralohio.org> for a chance to win $50 (and for more information)!  Please email me (riffle.81 at osu.edu<mailto:riffle.81 at osu.edu>) if you need a ride tomorrow and haven’t already talked with me.

Blue Jackets Fundriaser
Friday, February 2 | 7:00 PM | Nationwide Arena
Purchase tickets here<https://www.groupmatics.events/event/OSUFoundry> and share the event with your friends and family!

I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting tomorrow!
Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
President | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
Vice Chair| American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu