[AFS_OSU] Meeting TONIGHT (1/19)

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 19 12:44:47 EST 2017

Just a quick reminder that we have a meeting TONIGHT with the Central Ohio AFS chapter!  Our very own Tori Hicks will be giving a presentation on all of the great things we have done in the past semester and our upcoming projects.  We would be delighted to have as many students attend as possible.

When: TODAY (1/19) @ 6:00 PM

Where: Holiday Inn in Worthington (7007 N. High Street, Worthington, OH 43085)

** Dinner will be provided.

** Email/Text (riffle.81 at osu.edu or 740-973-2020) me ASAP if you need a ride to the meeting!

We hope to see you there! [😊]

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu