[AFS_OSU] Central Ohio AFS Meeting Recap and Upcoming Events

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 19 21:46:08 EST 2017

Hi everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came to the Central Ohio AFS Meeting tonight!

Congrats to Elizabeth Sturges and Tori Hicks on receiving scholarships from the Central Ohio AFS Chapter!

We are fortunate enough to have a great relationship with our professional chapter which has been noticed by the national organization.  They will be using our chapters to help develop relationships between student and professional chapters across the country.

Quick reminder that if you have any interest in being a foundry club officer, to fill out this survey (https://goo.gl/forms/IK95IJaMJzvvv5X02) to shadow an officer!  This will show you what all the position entails and be sure you're ready for the position when you run towards the end of the semester.  Email me if you have any questions!

Upcoming Meetings:

Foundry Meeting - January 26th (9 AM - 11 AM)

Learn about SolidWorks and SolidCast - February 2nd

Have a great rest of your week!  See you Thursday in the foundry! [cid:c14626c1-eb35-4ece-aee1-4719dc1564ff]

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu