[AFS_OSU] Upcoming Events and Foundry Time

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 17 11:20:45 EST 2017

Hi everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!  I want to give an update on upcoming events.

This THURSDAY (1/19) we have the Central Ohio AFS Meeting where our very own Tori Hicks will be giving a presentation about all the great things we are doing.  We would love to have as many of our members present as possible. Dinner is provided along with the opportunity to network with industry professionals.  This event will take place from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the Holiday Inn in Worthington (7007 N. High St.).  If you need a ride, please let me (riffle.81 at osu.edu) know ASAP! **Don't forget to RSVP (www.afscentralohio.org<http://www.afscentralohio.org>) for a chance to win $50**

Now for the super exciting news!  Next Thursday (1/26) we will be having our first meeting in the foundry! Join us in the foundry from 9 AM - 11 AM!  We are going to (hopefully) be making the bottle openers for the Central Ohio Winter Party.  Please keep in mind that we will be having another foundry time at the beginning of February on Wednesday from 2 PM - 4 PM.  If neither of these times work for you, please email me so we can try to get as many people in the foundry as possible.

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu