[AFS_OSU] DONUT forget about the Kickoff Meeting TOMORROW (1/12)

Hicks, Tori hicks.462 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Jan 11 22:28:35 EST 2017

Happy first week back everyone!

This is just a reminder that we will be having our foundry club kickoff meeting TOMORROW (1/12) at 5:30pm in MacQuigg 160. The meeting will be very brief and we will have ~DONUTS~

See you there,

[1457591741436_signature.png]
Tori Hicks
Vice-Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Sponsorship Director | The Society of Women Engineers
Secretary | Kappa Theta Epsilon
College of Engineering Materials Science and Engineering
Mobile: 330-858-1563 | hicks.462 at osu.edu