[AFS_OSU] American Foundry Society Spring Semester Welcome Back Meeting

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Jan 8 19:29:30 EST 2017

Hello All!

I hope you all have had a great break and are ready to get started on a great semester!

Welcome Back Meeting

We will be having a welcome back meeting this Thursday, January 12th at 5:30 PM.  We will be discussing some upcoming events for the semester. [😊]

Other Upcoming Events

AFS Central Ohio Meeting

When: Thursday, January 19th (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)

Where: Holiday Inn - Worthington

** If you need a ride to the meeting, please contact me (riffle.81 at osu.edu) so we can set up a carpool.  This meeting is all about the Ohio State student chapter so it would be great to have a large student presence.  Be sure to RSVP here<http://www.afscentralohio.org/> for a chance to win $50!  (scroll to the bottom of the page to RSVP)

Time in the Foundry

Please fill out this when2meet<http://www.when2meet.com/?5946970-Nra42> by Friday, January 13th so that we can determine the best time to spend in the foundry this semester!  We want to be sure that everyone has a chance to be in the foundry and practice their casting skills! [😊]

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself (riffle.81 at osu.edu or 740-973-2020) or Tori Hicks (hicks.462 at osu.edu or 330-858-1563).

We hope to see you this Thursday!  A location will be sent out soon!

Best of luck on this semester! [😊]

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu