[AFS_OSU] Foundry Meeting Today & Scholarship Opportunities

Hicks, Tori hicks.462 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Sep 7 07:24:26 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder, we will be having our first meeting in the foundry today, September 7th, at 2:00 PM in Macquigg 050. Please be sure you wear long pants and boots/closed-toed shoes!

As for scholarship opportunities, the following scholarship applications are available on the FEF website (www.fefinc.org/scholarships.html<http://www.fefinc.org/scholarships.html>). Make sure you complete your entire FEF profile, it's absolutely free to join!

Scholarship Name        Application Deadline

AFS Twin City Memorial Scholarship      October 7th, 2016
Keith Dwight Millis Scholarship October 14th, 2016
Ron Ruddle Memorial Scholarship (Grad Students Only)    October 14th, 2016
FEF Internship/Co-Op Scholarship
(http://www.fefinc.org/employment/internship-co-op-scholarship.html)    October 30th, 2016

See you in the foundry!! [😊]

Best Regards,

[1457591741436_signature.png]
Tori Hicks
Vice-Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Sponsorship Director | The Society of Women Engineers
Secretary | Kappa Theta Epsilon
College of Engineering Materials Science and Engineering
Mobile: 330-858-1563 | hicks.462 at osu.edu