[AFS_OSU] Recap of 10/18 Stadium Making and Meeting Reminder

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Oct 19 11:15:46 EDT 2016

Hi all!

Thank you to everyone who came down to the foundry to help make stadiums yesterday!  We made about 20 successful stadiums which puts our total count up to around 30 stadiums.  We still need to make about 70 more stadiums so keep an eye out for another open foundry day soon.

Reminder that the Central Ohio AFS Chapter Meeting is tomorrow (10/20) starting at 5:30 PM in Macquigg 161.  We really encourage you to attend the meeting tomorrow!  This is a great opportunity for you to network with local professionals and to show the local chapter the future of the foundry industry.  Please fill out this survey<https://goo.gl/forms/k01DpxyWjvBq1lOo1> if you plan to attend.  We hope to see you there!

Best,

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu