[AFS_OSU] Thursday Meeting and Upcoming Events

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Oct 17 11:56:45 EDT 2016

Hi all!

Sorry if you got a weird blank message!  Not quite sure what happened there.  Here's what I was trying to share with you.

As Colin mentioned, we have a meeting this Thursday (10/20).  Please fill out the following survey<https://goo.gl/forms/k01DpxyWjvBq1lOo1> by Tuesday (10/18) at 5:00 PM if you plan to attend.

When: Thursday, October 20th (5:30-7:00 PM)

Where: Macquigg 161

A few other reminders:

We will be making stadiums all day tomorrow.  If you have not, please sign up<https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/4090e44aead29a3f85-stadium> for a time slot and come help out!  This is a great way to practice making molds and really fine tune your skills.

Chop Shop Social

We will be having a social at Chop Shop next Tuesday, October 25th at 6:30 PM.  We would love to get to know all of our members and hear what ideas you have for the club!

Hope to see you Thursday! [😊]

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu