[AFS_OSU] AFS COLC January Meeting Next Week

Richards, Victoria richards.1023 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 14 13:03:12 EST 2016

AFS COLC Meeting

AFS Central Ohio Local Chapter Meeting

Thursday, January 21st

6:00pm-8:00pm

The local foundry club is having their monthly meeting next Thursday January 21st. It will be at the Holiday Inn, 7007 N High. Street Worthington, Ohio 43085. Sign in should be at 6:00pm and dinner at 6:30pm. FREE FOOD!

If you will be in attendance please fill out the following doodle form so that we know how many of our OSU students to expect.

http://doodle.com/poll/b8tz6fs5pwi372gc

[http://doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.jpg]<http://doodle.com/poll/b8tz6fs5pwi372gc>

AFS Central Ohio Local Chapter Meeting - Doodle: easy scheduling<http://doodle.com/poll/b8tz6fs5pwi372gc>
doodle.com
The local foundry club is having their monthly meeting this Thursday November 19th. It will be at the Holiday Inn, 7007 N High. Street Worthington, Ohio 43085. Sign in will be at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm. FREE FOOD!

Also, please RSVP at www.afscentralohio.org<http://www.afscentralohio.org> . The RSVP is at the bottom of the page, and by completing your RSVP your name is instantly put in.

[https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5272a52de4b024943be01c4f/t/527bacd8e4b08095ec9d1748/1449513331430/?format=1000w]<http://www.afscentralohio.org/>

AFS Central Ohio<http://www.afscentralohio.org/>
www.afscentralohio.org
Welcome to the American Foundry Society Central Ohio Chapter Web Page.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about anything mentioned, please do not hesitate to email:

Colin Ridgeway (OSU AFS President) at ridgeway.38 at osu.edu

Adam Hodges (OSU AFS Vice President)  at Hodges.388 at osu.edu

Cheers!

Victoria Richards