[AFS_OSU] AFS Meeting 1/2116

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:20:34 EST 2016

All,

Reminder:  This Thursday there will be the AFS Central Ohio Chapter meeting.

    Where: 7007 N High St, Worthington, OH 43085 (Holiday Inn)

    When: Thursday 1/21/2016  6-8PM

    Cost: FREE, dinner is included

The news/media and The Lantern will be attending this meeting, to highlight the interaction between AFS and OSU.  So the more members that can attend the better.  If you can only make it to one of these meetings in a year, this is the one to go to!

As a side note, we have not had any volunteers submit any designs for the Comic-Con Meeting in February... Let me know if any of you have anything in mind...

Thanks,

Colin