[Vwoolf] shell necklaces

stuart.n.clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 8 12:09:15 EST 2023

The lovely covers on the Penguins (Mrs Bell also admired them) are
photos by Peter Williams and research by Rebecca Greenberg.  Good luck
trying to contact them.  I don't care about shell necklaces, but what we
(Stephen Barkway & I) *do* care about is the facsimile of part of a
letter on the upper wrapper of vol. 3 to Susie Buchan (later Lady
Tweedsmuir).  Where's the complete letter?

Stuart