[Vwoolf] Blog Post: İfritin Yapamadığı: Çağrı

Virginia Woolf in Türkiye virginiawoolfturkiye at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:08:51 EDT 2023

Dear Woolfians,
We are thrilled to announce that our first blog post has been published!
Şule Çiltaş has translated Maurice Blanchot's essay "L’échec Du Démon: La
Vocation" on Virginia Woolf in Turkish as "İfritin Yapamadığı: Çağrı" and
it is now available on our website. We appreciate Şule's work and thank her.

It is our greatest pleasure to connect Woolfians and scholars who study
modernism from all around the world and it melts our hearts to see how
supportive this academic community is. To bring together scholars and
researchers from Turkey with other scholars and to reinforce the supportive
attitude of this community, we are happy to provide a space for people to
share their work. Therefore, we would be honored if you consider submitting
your essays, translations, creative writing and other forms of writing on
Virginia Woolf, the Bloomsbury Group, modernist writing and modernism and
other relevant topics.

Please find the link for the Blog on our website and we hope that our
Turkish readers will enjoy reading Şule Çiltaş's translation:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://virginiawoolfsocietyturkey.org/ifritin-yapamadigi-cagri/__;!!KGKeukY!0JCMTOEjeb_u54SmCz3_SSvIJcqskIwZT4yEQqKiWHg5H96bS5RWIBiJ_ilegtQLxYQWwPvlbYr91_mZxKK8aseMSzPE6Q$

Woolfully yours,
VWST