[Vwoolf] VW in Spanish translations

Ruthann Robson ruthannrobson at me.com
Wed Jan 25 16:43:35 EST 2023

I am hoping the wonderful list members might know of (or have written!) scholarship about translations of VW into Spanish.

I have found a very few articles, but wanted more of an overview of how/when VW’s various works were translated into Spanish and by whom (more interested in the translators than the publishers, though the country of origin is also interesting).

Happy VW birthday!

And thanks!

Ruthann Robson
Professor of Law & University Distinguished Professor
City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law
2 Court Square, Long Island City, New York 11101

ruthannrobson at me.com