[Vwoolf] VW in Spanish translations

Itziar Hernández Rodilla listas at tejiendopalabras.com
Wed Jan 25 16:51:42 EST 2023

Hi Ruthann,

I have translated several VW’s books into Spanish (Orlando, To the Lighthouse, Mrs Dalloway and A Room of One’s Own) and am now working at another 3 editions at the moment (Mrs Dalloway’s Party, some essays and The Waves). I might give you a hand with this.

If you write to me about what you exactly need, I will be pleased to help you.

Happy VW birthday!

Itziar Hernández Rodilla