[Vwoolf] Woolf's ecologies

Michael Schrimper Michael.Schrimper at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 18 17:58:43 EST 2023

In case for the upcoming conference anybody was interested in engaging with
recent scholarship on Woolf’s ecologies, I thought I would share my article
published in Arizona Quarterly in fall 2021: “Queer Narrative Ecology in
Margaret Fuller’s ‘The Magnolia of Lake Pontchartrain’ and Virginia Woolf’s
‘Kew Gardens.’” Here’s a link: muse.jhu.edu/article/807794

Hope everyone is well,

Michael

--
Michael R. Schrimper