[Vwoolf] Fwd: White Rose Leaves?

Marie Claire Boisset mc at clarior.net
Tue Feb 22 03:27:59 EST 2022

Btw - image inserted below the previous message - in case it was missed.
From the micro 3 vols inexpensive edition of the OED - bought some (30!) years ago.
One needs a camera zoom or magnifying glass.
🧡the OED

Marie Claire Boisset Pestourie
Translations

Address  2 rue Traversière, 19100 Brive-La-Gaillarde, France
Phone  +33 (0)5 55 88 29 61
Mobile   +33 (0)6 38 83 73 21
Email  mc at clarior.net

Début du message transféré :