[Vwoolf] Laura Marcus

Christine Froula cfroula at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 23 11:54:10 EDT 2021

Dear Angeliki and everyone,

Such very sad news, Angeliki. You knew Laura much better than I did, but
I share in your sorrow. I have some lovely memories of her--once
chatting away while riding a bus together at that wonderful Woolf and
Contemporaneity conference in Aix--a warm, witty, lovely companion, full
of life, like Peter Walsh's Clarissa...we will remember her.

love to you and all,

Christine