[Vwoolf] 2019 IVWS Bibliography for review

Catherine W. Hollis hollisc at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 18 13:42:43 EDT 2021

Dear Woolfians,

Attached to this email, please find the 2019 IVWS bibliography for review.
This bibliography was assembled by Drew Shannon and William Sack and edited
by myself and Stuart Clarke (thanks, Stuart!).

Some notes:
1. while we typically don't translate titles in western European languages,
we seek help translating a few titles in Chinese, Korean, and Russian. If
you can assist, please look for the highlighted titles.

2. articles from the Virginia Woolf Miscellany 96 (Fall 2019-Fall 2020)
will be included in the 2020 IVWS bibliography, which I hope to submit for
review in a few weeks.

3. Please direct any additions, corrections, queries etc. to myself by
September 1.

Thank you!

Take care,

Catherine

Catherine W. Hollis, PhD
Instructor, Fall Program for Freshmen
Bibliographer / Historian (2021 - 2023), International Virginia Woolf
Society
U.C. Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720
hollisc at berkeley.edu