[Somean] Friday's Paper - Taiwanese Southern Min Written Variation

Cockrum, Paul cockrum.5 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Aug 28 19:53:36 EDT 2022

Hi all!

Here is my article for our discussion on Friday. This is a pre-draft that I will be submitting to a journal soon, so I would greatly appreciate any and all criticisms. I would be happy to answer any questions during the meeting on Friday or via email at Cockrum.5 at osu.edu<mailto:Cockrum.5 at osu.edu>

Take care and see you all Friday!

Best,
Paul

Paul D Cockrum
柯博恩
He/Him/His
Graduate Student | Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures
The Ohio State University