[Somean] Hybrid Update: Location

Conner, Katie conner.280 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:35:52 EDT 2022

Hey folks!

We've confirmed with Julia and Liz that SoMean will be in Oxley 122 from 11am-12:30pm during this semester for those who wish to meet in person.

Please note you are always welcome to join us in the modality most convenient and comfortable for you week to week. Coming once physically doesn't tie you permanently to that option and vice versa for zoom. The zoom link will always remain the same, so no need to tell Ariana or I which modality you'll use. Just come as you are virtually or physically!

See y'all Friday for our workshopping of Paul's article draft! 🧠📄✏️

Cheers,
Katie & Ariana