[Somean] SoMean Fall 22

Conner, Katie conner.280 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:47:48 EDT 2022

Greetings friends!

This semester SoMean will be meeting (officially for us, but OSU course listing unofficially) Fridays from 11am - 12:30pm

We will be convening for our first SoMean of the semester fully virtually this Friday, August 26th, and then discussing from there whether we will continue to meet fully virtual or hybrid. Please find the semester's zoom link and login info below the signature.

Join us this Friday to sign up for slots and brainstorm our semester's schedule. See y'all then! 🙂

Cheers,
Katie & Ariana

Topic: SoMean Fall 2022 Zoom
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/94792211951?pwd=MDVMZnpEdUVCS1dVbDN4cTU5L3pGdz09

Meeting ID: 947 9221 1951
Password: 976399