[ΦTΣ] your annual ballot

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 7 16:09:41 EST 2023

Hello Good People:
I found the Phi Tau Sigma annual ballot from Survey Monkey in my spam filter, sometimes identified as the junk e-mail. If you are a member in good standing and have not voted, check your rejected email or maybe contact kathiravan.rps at gmail.com<mailto:kathiravan.rps at gmail.com> for a fresh start. There are several outstanding candidates on the ballot so it will be a great election.

With the above link you can change your subscriber options, view the archives of messages from 2012 onward, and see who gets this mail. If you run into problems with self-service, contact me directly and maybe we will figure it out. As I retired the first of this year do not expect concierge service as various OSU online perks have been curtailed.
-
Dear Phi Tau Sigma member,
We recently sent you the election ballot for the 2023-2024 Phi Tau Sigma Leadership Election, but haven't received your ballot yet. We would really appreciate your participation. Click the button below to vote. It typically takes less than 3 minutes to complete.
Your participation is crucial for the success of the election and the betterment of the organization. The voting ends on March 30, 2023, at 11:59 PM CST. For your convenience, SurveyMonkey will be sending automatic reminder emails until the ballot is submitted.
Thank you very much!
Happy National Cereal Day- Ken
Ohio State Food Science<https://fst.osu.edu/> Professor Emeritus Ken Lee<https://u.osu.edu/kenlee/> | ZOOM <https://osu.zoom.us/my/kenlee?pwd=Y25xWi9QMDIybWpKenlRbm9uRTBLdz09> |mobile 614.202.1135