[ΦTΣ] MS Food Science Fellowships in Hawaii

Kacie Ho kacieho at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 23 18:17:29 EST 2023

Dear Phi Tau Sigma Network,

The University of Hawaii at Manoa will be offering 6 USDA National Needs
Fellowships for our Food Science MS program in Fall 2023 (see attached
flyer).

Although our official "priority" deadline is in February, we will continue
to accept applications through the Spring 2023 semester until all positions
are filled.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Also, mahalo (thank you) Ken and Kathy for making this mailing list
possible!

Kind regards,
Kacie

--
Kacie K.H.Y. Ho, Ph.D. *(she/her)*
Assistant Professor

*I acknowledge that the ‘āina on which we gather at University of Hawai‘i
at Mānoa, is part of the larger territory recognized by Indigenous
Hawaiians as their ancestral grandmother, Papahānaumoku. I recognize that
generations of Indigenous Hawaiians and their knowledge systems shaped
Hawai‘i in sustainable ways that allows me to enjoy these gifts today. For
this I am grateful. I seek to support the varied strategies that the
Indigenous peoples of Hawai‘i are using to protect their land and their
communities, and I commit to dedicating time and resources to working in
solidarity. *